- Click on "Settings"
- Select "Early Years Assessment"
- Click on the "Add EY Assessment" button on the right-hand side.
- Fill in the EY Assessment Name, Subject Name, and the Topics under that subject. Click on Add Topic to add more than one topic for that subject.
- To add more subjects to the EY Assessment, click on Add Another Subject and repeat step 4 until all required subjects are added.
- Click on the Preview to view the list of added subjects and their corresponding topics.
- Click the "Save" button
How to add early years assessment Print
Modified on: Mon, 17 Oct, 2022 at 4:13 PM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.