- Log in as an administrator
- Click on "Settings".
- Click on the "Assessment" button under the "ACADEMICS" section.
- Click on the "Add Assessment" button.
- Enter the assessment format name and start configuring the assessments. For the assessments, enter the assessment name, percentage, and assessment type. Each assessment can be broken down further into sub-assessments. Each sub-assessment is converted to a percentage(Green part) that can add up to the parent assessment as shown below.
- Click the "Preview" button to preview before saving. Leave the sub-assessment empty if there is none.
NB: The assessment must sum up to100 percent before the preview button becomes active.
- Click the "Save and Apply" button
How to add assessment Print
Modified on: Wed, 26 Jan, 2022 at 6:57 PM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.