- Click on "Parent" on the side menu.
- Click on the button under the "Action" column.
- Click on "Reset Password" from the drop-down menu
- Click the "Next" button on the pop-up.
- Create password is selected on default, enter any password of your choice in the space provided and click on the "Reset Password" button.
- Or select the "Reset Link" tab then click on "Send Reset Email", and check your email for a password reset email.
How to reset parent password Print
Modified on: Wed, 26 Jan, 2022 at 6:32 PM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.