- Click on "Staff" on the left-hand side.
- Click on the button under the "Action" column.
- Click on "Reset Password" from the drop-down menu
- Click the "Next" button on the pop-up.
- Create password is selected on default, enter any password of your choice in the space provided and click on the "Reset Password" button.
- Or select the "Reset Link" tab then click the "Send Reset Email" Tab, a new email will be sent to your email.
How to reset staff password Print
Modified on: Wed, 26 Jan, 2022 at 3:23 PM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.